New app Where’s My Mickey has been released, yet for a very short time, this game has already topped the charts in the most downloaded games from the various stores.
Where’s my Mickey? the new Disney game available on various official store of the devices that mount the operating system Android, iOS and the latest Windows Phone.
According to what we read in the official description of the game these are the essential elements that characterize this exciting games:
- Original Episodes: 5 episodes explores unique scenarios with curious and funny! Discover new parts of the story as you unlock and exceeds the levels!
- New mechanical time: uses wind, clouds and rain to move in more than 100 levels full of challenges to overcome!
- New look: a classic style with a contemporary twist, inspired by the new series of shorts of Mickey Mouse on Disney Channel!
- Items to collect and bonus levels: Pluto helps you find the hidden objects to unlock additional bonus puzzles!
- Mickey and his friends, discover new episodes and new friends, starting with the cute goofy!
This particular game comes in two different flavors for those of you interested in picking it up. You have your normal version of Where’s My Mickey? which will cost you $0.99 to pick up but there is also an XL version available on Google Play as well for $1.99. The XL version is for tablet only and comes with 20 extra-large levels exclusively designed for table screens. The normal version works on all devices.